|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meter|
|Delivery Time:||40 Days|
|Productivity:||60000 sq.m per year|
|Place of Origin:||Dalian, China|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sq.m per month|
Model No.: LGS-19015
Some of the main properties of LGS are as follows:
• Lightness in weight
• High strength and stiffness
• Ease of prefabrication and mass production
• Fast and easy erection and installation
• Substantial elimination of delays due to weather
• More accurate detailing
• Non shrinking and non creeping at ambient temperatures
• Termite-proof and rot proof
• Economy in transportation and handling
• Non combustibility
• Recyclable material
Prefab House Features:
1. Reliable structure: Light Steel Structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design
requirements of Steel Structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet is adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it reusable. The reusable character makes it environment friendly and economical.
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
1) AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2) AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3) BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Light Steel Frame House
Light Gauge Steel Homes
China Light Steel Frame House